Psychiatrist, president of the Brazilian Association of Psychiatry – ABP and the Psychiatric Association of Latin America – APAL. Currently, he is pursuing a PhD in Bioethics at the Medicine School of Porto – Portugal.
He is Associate Editor of the Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry – BJP and Review Editor of Frontiers magazine. Member of the Technical Chamber of Psychiatry of the Federal Council of Medicine – CFM, of the Regional Council of Medicine of the Federal District – CRM/DF, and of the Regional Council of Medicine of the State of Rio de Janeiro – CREMERJ.
A titular member of the National Council on Drugs – CONAD of the Ministry of Justice by CFM and also of the Inter-Managerial Committee of Safe Work, of the Superior Labor Court – TST. Guest professor at the Santa Casa de Misericórdia in Rio de Janeiro. Assistance Director of the Brazilian Association of Victims of Chapecoense – ABRAVIC.
He has no employment relationship, freelance or otherwise, with financial gain with: NGOs; equipment industry; drug industry; alcohol industry; tobacco industry; marijuana industry; not even investments in the shares of companies in these areas.
- President of the Psychiatric Association of Latin America – APAL;
- President of the Brazilian Association of Psychiatry – ABP;
- 2nd Finance Director of FENAM;
- Associate Editor for Public Affairs at RBP;
- Frontiers Review Editor;
- Member of the Psychiatry Technical Chamber of CRM/DF, CRM/RJ, and CFM;
- Deputy Director of SINDMÉDICO/DF;
- Doctorate in Bioethics by the M.S. of the University of Porto, Portugal;
- Titular member of CONAD/Min. of Justice by CFM;
- Member of the Medical Academy of Brasília.
- Correspondent Member of the Medical Academy of MG;
- Assistance Director of ABRAVIC;
- Invited Professor at Santa Casa de Misericórdia do RJ;
- Member of the Safe Work Inter-Managerial Committee of the TST;