1) Private Psychiatry Consultation: January 1982-Present, 2020 (38 years)
2) Founding member of the Nicaraguan Psychiatric Association, 1982, president of the association on two occasions
3) MINISTRY OF HEALTH (35 YEARS)
• At different levels of care: Primary care, secondary care, and Psychiatric and administrative Hospital until 31 Oct. 2014
• Dec. 1998-31 Dec. 2007: Director of the National Mental Health Program, Ministry of Health of Nicaragua. MINSA, and also other charges (1990)
• 1990-1991: Regional General Director of Health MANAGUA,
• 1993-1994: General Director of Health Promotion and Prevention, MINSA
4) PROFESSOR OF PSYCHIATRY: UNAN/NATIONAL PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL José Dolores Fletes Valle.
• Member of the commission creating the curriculum of Psychiatry and professor since then, 1982, as professor of Psychotherapy and Psychopathology,
• Community psychiatry and mental health, Cultural anthropology and ethnopsychiatry, Introduction to Psychotherapy 1, and History of Psychiatry.
• .2013 to 2016. Psychiatry specialty promotion “Dr. Carlos José Fletes González” and Diploma of recognition for teaching dedication, March 11, 2016, MINSA, Teaching Hospital for Psychosocial Care José Dolores Fletes Valle. (HDJFV)
• 1977-1980: Psychiatry Studies: Fray Bernardino Álvarez Hospital. México D.F.
• 1978-1981: Specialty Course in Psychiatry at UNAM. Mexico.
• 1968-1972: Medical-Surgeon Degree, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico.
• 1982-1996: Member of the Social Democratic Party. Member of the Disciplinary Tribunal, Secretary of Communication, and Political Training of the CEN (National Executive Council).
• 1970. I Poetry Prize of the First Festival of Latin American Students, (AEU) Guatemala City, 1970. Book: Las Palabras o El Silencio.
• Finalist in the Rubén Darío Poetry Award of Nicaragua. Book: Círculos Faltantes y Otros Poemas.
Participation with closing words in Seminars as a lecturer. Closing words at national and international conferences: of ACCAP, APAL, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexican, and international Conferences of AMP Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco and Mérida, Yucatán 2017.