Date and Venue
From October 18th to 21st, 2023
Centro de Convenções Salvador
Salvador – Bahia
Department of Events – hours for registrations:
• 17th October – 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
• 18th, 19th and 20th October – 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
• 21st October– 7:30 am to 2:00 pm
Scientific Activities Timetable
• 18th, 19th and 20th October – 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
• 21st October – 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Psychiatrists and doctors of other specialties, health professionals, graduate students, undergraduate students and related professionals.
The official language of the 40th Brazilian Congress of Psychiatry is Portuguese. There
will be simultaneous translation in some scientific sessions – Portuguese / English /
During the 40th Brazilian Congress of Psychiatry special buses will run between the
main hotels and the Convention Center, departing in the morning and returning after the
closing of the scientific activities.
More than 150 scientific activities: Conferences · How I Do It and How I Treat · Courses · Debates · Round Tables · Symposiums by ABP Departments · National and International Symposia · Clinical Cases · Psychiatric Reports · Videos · Posters · Meeting with Experts · Forums · talk show
Exclusive Activities for Members: Sessions How I Do It and How I Treat, Clinical Cases, Psychiatric Reports and Meeting with Specialists.
From October 18th to 21st, at Salvador Conventions Center – Salvador.
- The access of non-doctors delegates to the pharmaceutical industry exhibition area
will be subject to the rules of the Brazilian National Health Surveillance Agency –
- For information about available booths and other forms of sponsorship: