Date and Venue
From October 6st to 9th, 2021
Porto Alegre – RS
Secretariat office – hours for registrations:
• 5th October – 3:00pm to 7:00pm
• 6st, 7nd and 9rd October – 7:30am to 7:00pm
• 9th October – 7:30am to 2:00pm
Scientific Activities Timetable
• 6st October – 10:00am to 7:00pm
• 7nd and 8rd October – 9:30am to 7:00pm
• 9th October – 9:30am to 2:00pm
Psychiatrists and doctors of other specialties, other health professionals, especially those
related to mental health, and students.
The official language of the 38th Brazilian Congress of Psychiatry is Portuguese. There
will be simultaneous translation in some scientific sessions – Portuguese / English /
During the 38th Brazilian Congress of Psychiatry special buses will run between the
main hotels and the Convention Center, departing in the morning and returning after the
closing of the scientific activities.
• The Congress Registration fee includes participation in scientific activities, except
courses, the Congress material, “EXCEPT FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSON”
category, and participation at the Opening Ceremony.
• The fee for “ACCOMPANYING PERSON” includes participation at the Opening
• Clinical Cases, Psychiatric Reports Sessions, Talk with especialist and How I treat/ How I Perform Sessions are open only for Members of the Brazilian Association of Psychiatry – ABP, Members of the “Sociedad Española de Psiquiatría”, “Sociedad Española de Psiquiatría Biológica”, Members of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, Members of the “Sociedade Portuguesa de Psiquiatria e Saúde Mental”, Members of the “Asociación de Psiquiatría de América Latina” and Members of the “Asociación de Psiquiatras Argentinos”.
From October, 6st to 09th, at FIERGS – Porto Alegre – Brazil
- 6st October – 7:30am to 7:00pm
- 7nd and 8rd October – 8:00am to 7:00pm
- 9th October – 08:00am to 2:00pm
- The access of non-doctors delegates to the pharmaceutical industry exhibition area
will be subject to the rules of the Brazilian National Health Surveillance Agency –
- For information about available booths and other forms of sponsorship: